Graduate Digital Analyst
- London, London Central
- 23rd Jul ’20
This leading digital gaming company has experienced phenomenal growth that is only set to continue. With a large, ever growing portfolio of gaming brands, their global players are in the millions. Having recently refurbished their sprawling, central London HQ, their innovative approach is driven by talented in-house development and analytics.
This role encompasses all aspects of online advertising including data handling, communicating with the business and analysing data.
- Extract and compile data.
- Campaign optimisations based on findings in the data.
- Provide maximum business intelligence to encourage profitability and growth.
- Campaign monitoring and optimising.
- Set up digital media campaigns.
- Implement ongoing optimisation of live campaigns.
- Analysis of data.
- Perform analysis of campaigns in order to find trends in the data to improve performance of future campaigns.
- Highly mathematical.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong Excel skills.
- An interest in online advertising.
- Minimum 2:1 or above level in Maths or Statistics.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to interpret data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Inquisitive mind.
- Strong communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with clients.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again