Graduate Design Engineer
- Linlithgow, Scotland
- 6th Mar ’21
- 8 days left!
Based equidistant from both Glasgow and Edinburgh, this highly specialised tech firm develops software enabled electronic test and measurement products to the most up to date telecoms standards. They are widely recognised in shaping the future of mobile phone technology by providing test and measurement equipment to their clients.
Joining this firm as a Graduate Design engineer you will be working in a multidisciplinary product development team where you will get to work on implementing new product features in VHDL for their FPGA architectures.
You will be working on developing new product features for leading edge test and measurement products for the global telecoms market.
Days to day duties will include:
- Creating new high speed digital designs andor modifying existing designs to support delivery of new product features as per specification.
- Support activities to deliver a product that will excite your clients
- Becoming an expert in this niche technology and market
- You need to have already graduated or be graduating this summer from a relevant degree subject such as electronics, computer science, engineering or physics
- You are a logical thinker and love solving a problem
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work closely with others in a dynamic and multi-discipline team