Graduate Data Researcher
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- 24th Sep ’21
We are working with an expanding technology start-up who have achieved great success over the last few years. They are looking to hire high-potential graduates to join them and further support this growth. Their culture is inclusive, dynamic and social.
They are looking for a data researcher to join their growing data team at the heart of the business. You will be an essential member of a team at the heart of the business ensuring all data is accurate, up to date and of excellent quality.
Day-to-day, your work will vary, but could involve:
- Researching companies and writing profiles of what they do and the information around them
- Comparing news articles, social media feeds and other sources to decide what is happening within different companies, e.g. have they been affected by Covid?
- Updating various spreadsheets and online tools, checking boxes and making judgements!
- Learning how to interpret financial documents
- Relevant degree from a high-ranking university at 2:1 equivalent or above.
- Excellent written communication, grammar and spelling.
- Experience in research beneficial.