Graduate Customer Service Executive
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- 21st Feb ’21
This leading digital gaming company has experienced phenomenal growth that is only set to continue. With a large, ever growing portfolio of gaming brands, their global players are in the millions.
They pride themselves on developing a fun and inclusive work culture as well as offering excellent opportunities for progression.
In this dynamic organisation, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest customer satisfaction. Your communication skills will be vital and you will be dealing with clients across email, phone and webchat.
- Responding to all client service queries to agreed KPIs.
- Effectively using multiple systems to resolve, record and report on queries.
- Identify and provide effective solutions for any problems that arise and ensure that all relevant information is passed across to managers and the account team.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments such as compliance, account managers and technical teams to resolve client queries.
- Fantastic communication skills are a must for this role.
- Customer service experience is beneficial.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again