Graduate Content Coordinator (6-month Contract)
- Remote, Remote Working
- £30,000 YEAR
- 18th Jul ’23
This progressive company creates outstanding conferences and exhibitions at an international level and boasts an extremely impressive client list.
One of their partners is looking for a creative graduates to join their fast-paced and growing content division - could you be who they are looking for?
Graduate Content Coordinator - Remote Working / Germany Based - Part-Time (6-month Contract) - ASAP - £28-30K
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your content creation and written communication skills in a B2B environment, with one of the company's longest running events in the technology industry. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the content strategy for their event
- Managing relationships with their partners and third-party agencies who assist with their content creation
- Targeting key clients within the technology space (e.g. industry professionals, events exhibitors, retailers, consumers etc.) to gain news and insights within the industry
- Contributing ideas and content for their media hub, including but not limited to creating content for news articles, podcasts, videos, websites, social media, blogs
So why should you apply?
- Flexible working allows you to work the role around your schedule. There is a possibility for contract extension depending on candidate performance
- Working within a wider content creation team, you will be able to create content on a variety of different areas within the technology industry
- You will have the opportunity to travel to their Germany-based event and network with the clients you have been liaising with
- A chance to get stuck in with a fast-paced and varied role that will develop your written and verbal communication skills
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject
- Any work experience or extracurricular activities in journalism, content management/creation, social media marketing, or administration roles would be highly beneficial for the application