Graduate Client Support Executive
- Hertfordshire, London North
- 24th Aug ’21
We are working with a well-established medical device business specialising in skin imaging, surgery, and the early detection of skin cancer. They have expanded rapidly over the past 60+ years and have gone through a major business change recently. Their culture can be described as collaborative and inclusive, with little in the way of micromanagement. With perks such as unlimited holiday and flexible working, they offer a great environment for grads to thrive and progress.
Working in the fast-paced sales team, you will be playing a key, hands-on commercial role in customer support. Working with a range of clients, you will be instrumental in ensuring new and existing customers are supported through the sales process, as well as supporting account managers with business intelligence.
Reporting to the head of sales, you'll quickly learn about complex products through thorough induction training and ongoing support, enabling you to fast-track your career in the company.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Handling a range of inbound enquiries from new and existing clients (over video, phone and email)
- Demonstrating specialist products and giving general tech advice
- Handling quotations, processing and managing orders
- Directly supporting the account managers by supplying sales leads and lead generation
- Stakeholder management
Why We Like This One
You will receive a highly supported and tailored on-boarding, enabling you to swiftly become an expert in the field. Throughout your career you will receive continued and ongoing development opportunities.
Become an account manager as quickly as 6 months in and a key account manager in as little as a year.
This graduate-focused company are quickly expanding and are looking for future business leaders. Senior figures in the team started off as graduates in this role!
Family-Run Company With Great Perks
Unlimited annual leave, regular pay reviews, incentives, bonus and commission schemes, flexi-time and the ability to work from anywhere!
What do You Need?
- A 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a business, life science or related field
- A desire to progress your career in a successful sales team
- Driving license
- The ability to start in July