Graduate Client Service Executive
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- 29th May ’21
- 23 days left!
An expanding technology scale-up who have achieved great success over the last few years. They are looking to hire ambitious graduates to join them and further support this growth.
You will be joining a fantastic and collaborative team who are experienced in developing graduates and allowing them to progress through the company. Once everyone is back in the office they have regular social activities with cocktail evening, bottomless brunches, cinema trips and other similar events.
Joining the Account Management Team, you will be responsible for nurturing client relationships.
- Building rapport and solving complex queries
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross- sell
- Hosting engaging and informative training sessions with new subscribers
- Working towards renewal targets
You have a couple of different progression paths and you can see yourself progress into account manager or client success manager.
- A 2:1 equivalent degree in any discipline
- Experience is any customer service role (this can be office assistant, hospitality, sales or recruitment)
- Great organisational skills
- Very inquisitive, a great listener and loves to learn
- Either live in Nottingham or will be willing to relocate once the lockdown period has ended