Graduate Civil Engineer
- , Oxfordshire
- 6th Oct ’21
- 13 days left!
The company is a leading sheet piling contractor who have been established for 40 years. They are a growing company who work on a wide range of projects from HS2 to small residential projects to commercial and theme park projects.
Due to an increase in project-load, they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven graduate civil engineer to join their team in their head office near Banbury.
As a graduate civil engineer, you will be:
- Project managing of piling projects across the UK
- Liaising with consultants, main contractors, suppliers and site operatives
- Supported towards chartership
- Fully trained in various courses, regulations and skills
- Given a company vehicle after passing your 6-month probation
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent in civil engineering
- A full driving license