Graduate C++ Developer
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 29th Nov ’21
- 0 days left!
This company develops, implements and supports a comprehensive suite of real-time market data products.
Their fast-growing operations are currently staffed by over 100 people across four offices in the US and UK. They are becoming a well known player in their market place.
As a Graduate C++ developer at this leading fin-tech software house, your role will involve coding with C++ to ensure real-time data is managed effectively and is constantly available to clients.
The role will involve full-stack OOP, work with API's, Windows and Linux servers.
The role will be remote to start with, but the plan will be to get back into their office in Cambridge in the future.
You will work within a team of developers and progress to take on more responsibilities for new and exciting projects as time goes on.
- Excellent C++ and OOP skills
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux environments is preferable
- A general interest in computers with knowledge of hardware and networks
- Computer science or similar degree
- C++ skills or in-depth knowledge of another OOP language