Graduate Associate - Private Equity (Nordic or German Speakers)
- London, London Central
- £45,000 ote
- 19th Dec ’21
- 20 days left!
This company is a rapidly growing boutique advisory firm, they work with investors and leading private equity firms to help them collaborate with the best senior advisors throughout a given deal process. They support their clients in making better-informed investment decisions and build value-creation angles through collaborating with industry leaders with relevant experience.
They work with most tier-1 private equity firms with offices in London, Paris and New York. They are currently looking for Nordic or German speakers with an interest in finance/private equity.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects in a variety of sectors and conduct detailed research in order to identify the key executives in a given industry
- Role involves interviewing and securing these experienced C-level executives and thought-leaders as advisors to your clients
- You will regularly interact with the PE professionals they support to present research findings and recommend the most relevant advisors for the given deal process
- Fantastic opportunity to learn about businesses in a range of industries from technology to healthcare, industrials and consumers
- Gain exposure to senior executives and private equity investors from day one
- Join a rapidly growing business with a lean team structure that will allow you to be quickly offered substantial responsibility -£35K basic salary + up to 50% bonuses