Graduate Application Consultant
- London, London
- 10th Aug ’21
Who They Are:
A boutique software consultancy with unrivalled expertise in their field who have recently merged with a multi-national consultancy. They are able to offer up-to-date strategy development, project analysis, definition and implementation and training services to allow their clients to get the maximum benefit from the software they work with.
They have a huge focus on employee well-being and support with benefits like GAYE, surprise bonuses, loyalty incentives and more.
What You'll be Doing:
- Work with industry leading software
- Receive comprehensive training in consulting and SAP BPC and SAC, gaining recognised qualifications
- Have a personal mentor who has been through the program and will support you with everything you need
- Have a comprehensive training plan in place with clear benchmarks for your professional development
- Shadow experienced consultants and receive have weekly feedback meetings throughout the start of your career
- Travel in the UK and Europe working on client sites
- Earn a minimum of £30,500
They have a structured training program for the first 6 months then you will have the opportunity to make the most of being in a larger organisation by shaping your career and trying out areas you think would be interesting like support, pre-sales, data etc.
What You'll Need:
- A STEM, economics, finance or accounting degree and have achieved at least a 2:1 or equivalent
- Be available to start in October 2021
- Experience in a customer-centric environment
- Be flexible to travel throughout the UK
- Experience working with Excel