Graduate Account Manager
- Yorkshire, Yorkshire
- £30,000 YEAR
- 6th Jan ’22
An independent family business who for over 100 years have been a market leader in the distribution of laboratory equipment and consumables across the north of England and Scotland.
An opening for a science graduate in Yorkshire who wants to forge a career in sales and account management
Based in Yorkshire, you will be looking to maximise the revenue of product sales across the county by looking after the relationship of over 80 live customers and looking to forge relationships with new customers.
The role will include home working and meeting customers face-to-face. You will be trusted to look after your patch like it is your own business and will have the flexibility to choose when to travel or when to meet customers via video.
The roles comes with:
- Basic salary of £25-30K
- Up to 5K in bonuses
- Company car
- Understanding your key accounts, building on existing relationships and develop sales strategies in line with their needs
- Effectively promote the value of the business as a total solution supplier for all lab based needs
- Set goals, execute plan to meet short and long term objectives
- Master the use of technology to increase efficiency
- Being able to plan and prioritise workload so that all customers are contacted at the right level depending on their value
- Hitting financial and non-financial goals
- Degree in science or lab based work experience
- Full UK driving license and happy to travel
- Keen on building a sales and account management career
- Based in Yorkshire, or happy to relocate