Graduate Account Manager
- London, London Central
- 21st Oct ’19
A unique online platform that provides companies with high quality data, tools and analysis on high-growth start-ups, scale-ups and other businesses. This ambitious tech start-up are already trusted by big names such as Deloitte, KPMG and Reuters.
You will be joining the Account Management team responsible for building strong and long-lasting relationships with key businesses. You'll have a certain number of accounts to take ownership for - training users, meeting clients, hitting retention targets, up-selling and maintaining relationships.
Why we like this one:
- Great starting salary £25K plus bonus and commission = £30K in the first year.
- Incredibly well funded company with a product that is well sought after.
- Emphasis on internal progression with support for personal development.
- Open plan office with a collaborative environment.
- Regular company events, perks and a full fridge.
- A strong academic track record.
- Target driven and hard working.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- You'll need to be able to think on your feet.
- Determination and a strong work ethic.
- Supportive team player.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again