Glen Dimplex - Graduate People and Culture Role
- Work From Home, Any
- £20-22k £22,000
- 26th Apr ’21
Start date: June 2021 - Please note if you graduate in 2021 Glen Dimplex are looking for graduates to start ASAP.
Glen Dimplex is the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating appliances, and hold significant global market positions in domestic appliances, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. In over half a century, we have built a solid global reputation, and our customers have come to trust our brands, products and people.
You may have heard of some of our leading brands such as Morphy Richards, Roberts Radio, Belling & Stoves, and much more. As a growing business now is a great time to be part of our exciting journey!
What will you be doing?
During this Graduate role, successful candidates will have exposure to several different functions within the People and Culture Team, however, your primary focus will be on Development and Communications. Specific projects will be allocated based on business priorities, but you could be supporting projects such as:
- Implementing key Communications and Learning and Development elements of the People and Culture Strategy
- Taking ownership for and supporting key projects which help embed Glen Dimplex's core values and behaviours while developing a social impact strategy, helping colleagues to connect with our sustainability agenda
- Researching new technologies, well-being strategies, and online learning providers to improve upon the company offerings to employees
- Leading on internal social media and intranet development to enhance communications with colleagues across the business
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to enable a close understanding of business needs and where support can be provided.
What are we looking for?
- Any degree (2:2+)
- Good level of written communication skills
- Able to adapt to professional and informal contexts
- Hands-on, agile and adapt to changing situations, applying skills and knowledge to get the job done in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to pick up new technologies and systems, including the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
What can we offer you?
- Salary between £20K-£22K
- Fantastic learning opportunities
- Hapi benefits package - vouchers for retailers
- Pension scheme
- Great discounts on Glen Dimplex brands such as Morphy Richards and Roberts Radio
Please Note: This role will be based remotely on a day to day basis; however, you may be required to attend either of our sites in Prescott or Manchester if needed (this is likely to be to attend team meetings etc.)
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again