German Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- £34,000 ote
- 24th Jan ’20
Want to use your German language skills to work internationally for a market leading life science recruitment company?
They have gone through a period of exciting growth with offices now in Tunbridge Wells, London, Sydney and Boston, and currently have a turnover of £20M. They offer a recession proof industry and have never made any redundancies.
Starting immediately, you'll be joining their very successful Tunbridge Wells office and using your German language skills from day one.
You'll be trained in headhunting European candidates who are the brains behind the latest advances in the life science field. A six month training course will be given on learning your market, sourcing leads and getting referrals which will progress into business development, where you will manage your own clients and essentially run your own company.
What they can offer you:
- A modern office with a fun and sociable working environment which includes a pool table and regular events.
- Company holidays based on targets that have included Rome, Prague and Paris.
- The director and three of the sales managers started in the company as graduate trainees.
- Plenty of progression opportunities! - After two years a graduate set up a office in Sidney.
- A clear commission structure with a first year OTE of £27-34K.
- Able to use German language skills in a professional environment.
- Happy to relocate or living in the Tunbridge Wells area.
- The drive to work hard and consistently earn money.
- A minimum of a 2:2 (or equivalent) in any degree group.
- Previous experience in a target driven role desired but not essential!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again