Essity - Graduate Sales Programme
- Manchester Airport, Manchester
- 17th Jan ’22
Start date: September 2022
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company. We are dedicated to improving well-being through our products and services. Our leading brands include Cushelle, Plenty, Velvet, Tena, and Bodyform. Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic, and safer place. At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose. Our commitment is supported by our beliefs: We are committed, we care, we collaborate and we have courage.
Do you want to kick-start a career with purpose and break barriers to improved well-being? Are you thriving in a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact and be part of a global team? The Essity GO! Program offers you a real job with real responsibilities from day one. Within the Consumer Goods Sales and Marketing team, we are looking for candidates to join as GO! Graduate Sales to help shape the future at Essity. Offered on a permanent contract the graduate will spend the first 2 years on the GO! Program working across two teams. The first year will be based in Manchester, UK, working in our Sales team. The second-year will be working with colleagues in the European Sales Excellence team and will involve travel and work opportunities within Europe. The GO! Program is a great way to start to use those skills you have learned and put them to the test in a real job with real responsibilities, while you take the driver's seat in your development. If you are an ambitious person looking to make an impact, this is the role for you! Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place.
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose. Our commitment is supported by our beliefs: We are committed, we care, we collaborate and we have courage.
What you will do:
At Essity, we see graduates as playing an important role in challenging the status quo, driving change, and making a positive impact on the business and on hygiene and health globally. As GO! Graduate Sales, you will develop the skills and knowledge needed to independently manage accounts and achieve designated sales targets by developing profitable business with new and existing customers. You will also have an opportunity to develop wider marketing and commercial knowledge. The role will be divided into two parts:
Year 1: The role will be responsible for one or more of the below as assigned:
- Account management
- Assist in the customer's relationships within selected customers by running defined projects and support the day-to-day operations
- Participate during the implementation of agreed product development plans for selected customers
- Prepare assortment recommendations and promotional activities based on category management tools
- Meet personal sales targets across the full line of products and or services within assigned customers supported by a senior account manager
- Monitor competitor activity in each customer and participate in the development and implementation of appropriate activities
Reporting to the Sales Excellence Director, you will sit within the centrally based Consumer Goods Sales Excellence Team and will be gaining knowledge on the full European Go-To-Market Advantage (GTMA), as well as developing in-depth expertise inside one of the fields of store execution or Net Revenue Management. You will therefore be assigned with dedicated tasks as follows:
- Develop our GTMA approach through analyzing and reporting on data, as well as engaging in, and where relevant, leading projects
- Maintaindevelop SalesCommercial Excellence communication channels through our internal digital platforms
- Co-operate closely with stakeholders, both inside the European Commercial Excellence Team as well as with GTMA dedicated colleagues in the regional organizations and local markets.
Who you are:
- You have a minimum Bachelor's degree completed at the program start.
- You have maximum of 24 months of work experience after graduation. Although work experience is not required, appropriate internships in the industry is an advantage (ideally within consumer goods or branded environment).
- You have an international mindset from working and or studying abroad and an interest in collaborating with people from different cultures.
- You have a willingness to travel and relocate if needed.
- You have an interest in developing and leading yourself, a curiosity to learn new things, and an ability to inspire people to achieve things together. With your solution-oriented approach, you are eager to make a difference and have the courage to act on your own ideas.
- You are a great networker and communicator who thrives in a changing environment. You have strong learning agility and the ability to adapt to change.
- You have solid leadership skills.
- You are passionate and creative in developing tools and processes to support commercial organizations to strengthen interface and communication to relevant stakeholders.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Career and learning opportunities
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Collaborative and caring company culture
If your application is successful you will be invited to an online test as the first step of the screening process.