Digital Marketing Analyst
- London, London
- 8th Jan ’21
This fast growing digital advertising agency works with globally recognised clients. Pairing advanced programmatic technology with a highly specialist approach, they offer a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment.
Joining the Ad Operations delivery team, you'll assist in creating, delivering and analysing digital advertising campaigns for a range of exciting clients. On top of this you will be managing and troubleshooting current campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Campaign strategy; understanding clients' needs and assisting with planning digital advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and social media.
- Campaign set up; preparing campaign creatives and technical components, bidding on and buying advertising space.
- Campaign analysis and optimisation; monitoring campaign spend and data, making strategic improvements where required.
- Reporting; manipulating data to present key insights for weekly and post campaign reports.
- Presenting campaign summaries and recommendations verbally to senior colleagues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Numerically and analytically sound; use of Excel, SPSS or similar.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in running programmatic campaigns and hitting KPI's
- Eagerness to learn and take on increased responsibility.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again