DialAFlight - Graduate Travel Consultant
- London, Croydon, Kent and Manchester, Any
- £30,000 YEAR
- 17th Jun ’22
Locations: London, Croydon, Kent, and Manchester. Start Date: ASAP
DialAFlight has been trading for over 41 years and is one of the UK's most successful independent travel companies, with offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our focus on excellent customer service, our Trustpilot reviews and 5* ratings say it all. We believe in talking to our clients, building lasting relationships, and delivering on our promises. We are industry leaders with our In-house booking platform and generous uncapped commission scheme and incentives we offer to our staff. With new clients being added to our portfolio every day, we need graduates like you to join us to continue building success.
If you enjoy building customer relationships, love traveling, and want to work in a buzzy office then DialAFlight could be your perfect match.
You will be office based talking to a portfolio of customers by phone or email, engaging with new and loyal repeat clients, establishing their requirements, and assisting them through every step of their journey.
- Establishing the client's wants and needs and maximising the potential in every trip
- Adapting to corporate and leisure clients and converting all calls into sales
- Staying abreast of everything new in travel. From hotels and airline routes to all travel guidelines
- Designing bespoke trips and creating the best experience for our clients
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients whether new or existing
- Using the GDS and all tools provided to create a perfect tailor-made trip
What's In It For You?
- £30K starting salary for London and £25K outside London plus uncapped commission
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching, and training
- Exclusive travel discounts
- Annual work trips
- Employee Assistance Programme - wellbeing platform
- Summer parties and sociable work environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
Sound like you? Click 'Apply Now'. But be quick as the role closes on 28th April 2022. To be in for the best chance of reaching the next stage, apply now rather than waiting until the closing date as this could close early.