Civil Engineering Consultant
- Manchester, Manchester
- 29th Dec ’21
- 30 days left!
The company is an exciting, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who provide solutions for clients in a range of sectors including health, education, residential and commercial.
They have multiple offices in the UK and positions available both in the Surrey and Manchester.
As a civil engineer with this company, you will get to work with a huge variety of clients from the NHS to big retail and commercial companies.
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking for civil engineers with at least one year of experience within a relevant area.
The role will include:
- Working on a wide range of different projects
- Communicating with a variety of clients
- Great learning and development opportunities, including mentoring towards chartership
- Responsibility and autonomy on projects
- A degree (or equivalent) in civil engineering
- At least one years' experience in a relevant discipline
- Driving license is preferable