Capgemini Invent - Graduate Accelerate Financial Services Programme
- London, Manchester and Glasgow, Any
- 1st May ’23
- 31 days left!
Location: London, Manchester & Glasgow
About Capgemini Invent
At Capgemini Invent, we help our clients to embrace innovation and transformation to get the future they want.
By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion
Our brand promise “Get The Future You Want” reflects our passion for people and technology and highlights the company’s commitment to inclusion and sustainability.
An important aspect of ‘Get the Future You Want’ is to balance hybrid ways of working between your Capgemini office, home, and client location (where applicable). We recognise that it is an imperative to create flexibility so you can enjoy an optimal work-life balance and feel empowered to achieve success. When you come onboard, or before, please discuss this with your manager so you can agree the best ways of working for your role, team, and client.
What is the Financial Services Pathway?
The Financial Services pathway of the Accelerate programme is designed for talented graduates passionate about FS, who are looking for to combine strategy, creative design, transformation and technology. The programme will instil an inventive mindset to help you shape and deliver our clients’ most important strategic activities.
What You Will Need:
We are interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are keen to start a career in an environment where you can drive change.
Ideally, you will have some or all of the following:
- A passion for driving value and transformation in UK or global FS clients in Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance;
- FS domain expertise or a good understanding how FS operates in the UK or globally
- Understanding of digital trends, including cryptocurrencies, blockchain and DLT
- A strong desire to further your own personal development and develop a career in FS consulting
- An aptitude to overcome barriers through drive and determination
- Expertise and drive to effectively manage senior stakeholder expectations
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think strategically in a high pressure, collegiate environment
- Drive to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in a fast-paced setting
- Knowledge and / or application of Agile or waterfall project management in a client setting
At Capgemini Invent, although academics form part of our overall hiring decision, we do not select candidates purely on academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using several tools including video interviewing and assessment centres (all currently being held virtually).
The Focus of Your Role:
As an Associate Consultant you will embark on a stimulating and exciting journey where you will develop key skills that influence how our clients evolve the way they work, perform and achieve their goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work on large scale transformation programmes. You will ensure the smooth delivery of end-to-end projects by working flexibly, demonstrating intellectual capability and delivering innovative solutions for clients. The day-to-day tasks can vary from engagement with senior stakeholders, conducting analysis of data or business requirements, designing business strategies through to delivering workshops and collaboratively working in cross-functional teams to drive continuous business performance improvement.
Your first 3 months of Accelerate Programme will be spent within The Institute, where you will learn core consulting skills and gain a broad understanding of everything we do at Capgemini Invent within a feed-back rich environment, you will then move into the Academy Period of the Accelerate Programme. Here you will gain experience of working on client engagements across sectors and capability units. You will also be given access to technology specific experience, training and knowledge aligned with the market and client needs of our FS Sector Unit.
A heavy emphasis is placed on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a variety of learning environments. During the Accelerate Programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:
- Agile @ Scale: (Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe)
- Access to licenses for Coursera and Datacamp and opportunity to complete further qualifications in the skills above
- Data Visualisation: Accreditation in using PowerBI, Tableau, RShiny, QLik, Plotly, Looker
- Cloud Accreditations: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
We will also support you with:
- Developing an understanding of the financial services’ sector, learning from industry experts working across all major departments / functions
- Learning and coaching from industry leaders in the FS sector unit
- Provide a network of coaches and mentors to help you succeed
- Provide fulfilling roles within the financial sector, developing your on-the-job skills and putting your learning to practical use within a range of client settings
What you can expect:
Working alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience, you will begin to create relationships across the organisation and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you accelerate your career. You will be part of a project team, building trust-based relationships at the heart of a client’s organisation, helping them change the way they work and transforming their business to achieve their goals. You’ll get early responsibility and build your skills through interesting and challenging work.
Within the Financial Services Academy there are a variety of roles that you may take on, that include but are not limited to:
- Business Analyst
- Scrum Master
- Change Consultant
- Project Management Officer
- Project Manager
Please note applications for London & Manchester are currently on hold - register your interest and be notified as soon as they're live again.