Astute Education - Graduate English Trainee Teacher
- United Arab Emirates, Middle East
- 28th Nov ’19
Who are we?
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint English Graduates to start from March 2020. As part of the UAE's education reforms, they are for English Graduates for a project within the Primary & Secondary government Schools throughout the UAE.
You have the opportunity to be based in many Emirate locations; from Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain. This opportunity gives you the chance to have a direct impact on schools throughout the UAE, with no previous teaching experience required!
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent Tax-Free salary of £41,000 Per annum (16,000 AED per month)
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (CPD, UAE Teaching Licence)
- Paid Teacher Training Program upon arrival in the UAE, with full support from Lead Teachers and English Curriculum specialists.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in English Language or English related
- A commitment to becoming the best teacher you can be
- A positive and "can do" attitude
Interviews to be held face to face in the UK (Dublin, Manchester and London) in December 2019.
If you want to more, get in contact and click Apply Now!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again