SAS Marketing Analyst
- Brighton, West Sussex
- 23rd Jan ’22
- 4 days left!
This company is a leading independent customer intelligence agency that is looking for an experienced analyst to join their growing analytics function. Based in Brighton, this organisation has worked with over 100 top brands. Due to continued success and an increasing reputation, the team are looking to bolster their analytics team.
As an analyst you will undertake a range of marketing analytical techniques such as segmentations, predictive modelling and test planning, to provide actionable insight into data for a diverse client base.
You will use a range of BI tools, programming languages and statistics methods, selecting the appropriate tools for the task at hand.
Working as part of an established analytics team, there are excellent learning and development opportunities with the natural next step being a senior analyst position.
- A capable analyst with professional experience of marketing analytical techniques
- Commercially minded with an intellectually curious approach to problem solving
- Strong technical skills in one of SQL, SAS, R or Python
- A good statistical or mathematical degree
- Prior experience working in a commercial analytics capacity