Advanced Analytics Consultant
- London, London
- 10th Mar ’21
- 12 days left!
This company is one of the largest providers of consulting and technology services, providing a collaborative, friendly and entrepreneurial environment. A truly global consultancy with offices based in central London and a broad client base of blue chip companies, the company operates across a variety of sectors and industries.
Working within business analytics and modelling you will provide the expertise and structured thinking, allowing you to develop innovative analytical solutions to complex business problems.
This role will involve providing your expertise and logical thinking in a way that helps to develop exciting new analytical solutions for intricate business obstacles.
As a consultant your role will be focused on the delivery of a variety of analytical projects. Examples of recent projects include helping a global furniture retailer understand how they can utilise their loyalty card data to better target customers, and by utilising a rail companies enormous historic data set they were able to devise a strategy for increased passenger numbers in the future. Your role bridges the gap between complex analytics and management strategy of businesses, a core responsibility is explaining technical outcomes to non-technical stakeholders.
What to expect:
- A strong basic salary with excellent benefits
- Collaboration with high-end and blue chip clients, within a variety of sectors
- You will be based in their central London location, with national and global travel opportunities
- Working within a well-established Analytics Consulting team
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge software and programs
- A numerical degree with a minimum 2:1 grade from a top 30 university, or equivalent
- Over 18 months of experience in data analytics
- Experience with open source analytical tools
- Excellent experience with at least 2 (or more) of the following: Excel, VBA, SQL, SAS, SPSS, Python, R, Hadoop (Hive, Pig) or Tableau
- A commercially insightful and results-driven nature
- An excellent level of consulting communication skills
- An MSc in a subject like statistics, mathematics, physics, decision sciences or operational research
- Commercial exposure to big data
- Excellent presentation skills