1. "How many calories are in a grocery store?" - Google
There is no answer on the internet for this one; people have tried and confused themselves trying to figure it out. What would you do if this was your interview question?
2. "Can you calculate how many tennis balls are used during the course of Wimbledon?" - Accenture
A quick-thinking maths question for those entering the world of business.
3. "Who you gonna call?!" - Zalando
Maybe they're just huge Bill Murray fans and refuse to hire anyone who doesn't answer correctly?
4. "If you were an inanimate object, what would you be?" - Starbucks, during an interview for a Barista position
The answer to this would give some obscure clues about your personality.
5. "Describe the colour yellow to somebody who's blind" - Spirit Airlines
Sussing out creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
6. "What was your opinion of the film Blair Witch Project?" - Jefferies & Company (an investment bank)
7. "How would you sell a fridge to an eskimo?" - Harrods
A tricky question for sales... How do you persuade someone to buy something they don't need?
8. "Give me 7 things you can do with this pen?" - HitFox Group
A question to find the sharpest pen(cil) in the box.
9. "Explain how to cook eggs perfectly" - Fraunhofer Society
Organisation, planning, time management and precision are all important factors in cooking the perfect egg.
10. "What did you have for breakfast?" - Banana Republic
A memory test checking to see if you'll be capable of remembering the little things that could make a huge difference. Or maybe they're checking to see if you'll represent the brand in all aspects of life?
Have you faced any bizarre interview questions recently? If so, let us know by commenting below.