1. Role Modelling - Have you profiled one of your current graduates in your recruitment campaigns? It is proven to be the major influence on prospective candidates applying to work for you.
2. A Single Life - More singular activity among 18-22 year olds shown in sport choice, shopping habits and increased divorces according to a survey of 1.5m students globally by Universum.
3. Work Environment - Overtaking industry sector, company brand and the role itself the actual work environment and culture is the top priority for graduate job seekers.
4. Are You Being Stalked? - Students follow your company's social media. 79% LinkedIn, 62% Instagram, 60% Facebook and 22% YouTube. There is no hiding!
5. Need to Convince Your CEO? - According to the PWC Annual Global CEO Survey, 73% of CEOs have a "pressing need for talent". Up from 46% in 2009. Enough said.
This is just a flavour of the topics covered during a typical GRN: LIVE event. To join please apply for membership here and receive invites for future events. Our 2016 events calendar is as follows;
- September 13th 9am-11am. 1 King Street, London EC2V 8AU
- December 13th 9am-11am. 1 King Street, London EC2V 8AU
It's free and a fantastic opportunity to develop as a professional graduate recruiter in your sector with a diverse range of graduate recruiters facing the same challenges.