*WEEK 6 SPOILERS*
After last week's shocking triple loss, the general consensus is that shots were well and truly fired. On that note, it's worth reflecting on how Lord Sugar's hopefuls have previously succeeded and failed in the boardroom. After all, The Apprentice is the (albeit exaggerated) epitome of the graduate job interview, so where better to take inspiration from?
Here are 12 graduate interview tips, taken from The Appentice, that will help you succeed in your imminent job-hunt!
1. Having confidence in an interview is encouraged
2. Just not too much...
3. Always keep your strengths in mind
4. And be strategic in how you 'dress' your weaknesses
5. Cliches should be avoided, unless absolutely necessary (i.e. never)
But rhyming is good. Not for interviews though.
6. Research, explained with conviction, is essential
7. Dress for the job you want, not the job you've got
And here's Felipe, just being Felipe.
8. Try not to over-inflate your skills
"Spelling is my strong point" um.
9. Instead, prepare examples of your key competencies, like being self-motivated...
10. Or result orientated
11. Sometimes, opportunities will just fall into your lap
12. But either way, aim high and keep your head up