Job Title: Graduate Marketing Headhunter
- Salary: OTE£30k+
- Location: London South West
- Date posted: 19/05/2011
- Date expires: 31/05/2011
- Degree Subject: Any non-technical degree considered
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 300
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Recruitment, Sales
- Vacancy Reference: OG27613bat
My client is a specialist boutique recruitment consultancy based in Battersea, South West London. They were formed in 2002 by two experienced recruitment professionals. They provide FMCG, Retail and Media companies with the most suitable candidates for strategic marketing professionals from junior to senior director levels.
My client offers recruitment solutions to their clients via headhunting, advertised search and selection and database selection.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Trainee Headhunter to join their small, vibrant office.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR TWO GRADUATES TO START IMMEDIATELY.
The successful applicants will be:
- Working in a strong sales and customer service environment, using sophisticated search tools and methodologies in order to locate candidates for both permanent and contract appointments
- Resourcing and headhunting potential candidates for retained search assignments
- Conducting a considerable amount of database interrogation and research, combined with a high level of telephone sales activity
- Enjoying a structured development programme with progression into client facing roles within a period of 6-12 months, depending on skill level
- Comprehensive training and one to one mentoring with the company owner and senior consultants
- £17-20k base starting salary dependent on experience
- Genuinely unrivalled bonus structure within the executive search and recruitment industry
- First year OTE £35-40k, the potential for £60-80k in the second year
To be considered for the position you must have:
- A degree qualification of 2:1 or above (in a traditional subject)
- Strong A-levels (A's and B's)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade
- An energetic and resourceful nature
- A highly competitive outlook with strong financial drives
- Unrivalled networking skills
- A track record of consistently high achievements
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.