Placement Year - Marketing Assistant
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £20,050 YEAR
- 17 days left!
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading graduate recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. Founded in 1996, we now employ over 70 people and turnover over £5million. We now have an opportunity for an undergrad student to join our marketing division for an industrial placement year.
We are now hiring for our summer 2023 placement programme!
Working in the GRB Marketing Department:
The marketing team is vital to our business, and consists of a marketing director, marketing manager, a marketing executive and assistant and a team of university students working remotely as affiliates and event helpers. Through their marketing strategies they build an unrivalled pool of 100,000 new candidates a year, engaging with them to build profiles so we can get them their ideal graduate job. Your role will include:
- Email outreach to new and existing users to collect job seeking information
- Ensuring CVs are added and updated to candidate profiles
- Sending review requests and managing online reputation
- Uploading jobs to university job boards and career services
- Creating and engaging with online content across our websites and social media platforms
- Providing insight into youth marketing trends
- Assisting with innovative ideas and projects
- Organising and attending fresher fairs and careers events with the team, giving out freebies and signing up students
- Coordinating the fair season including rotas, logistics, staffing, booking travel and accommodation
- Supporting client marketing event admin for major UK and global graduate recruiters
What Makes This Opportunity Special?
- Rewarding - We have the privilege of shaping the destiny of thousands of graduates across the UK
- Social - Casual dress, flexible working hours, finish work early on Friday for staff drinks, monthly social events and bi-annual staff parties
- Variety - Unrivalled range of experience, gaining training in current and relevant marketing functions
- Unique - An invaluable insight into the graduate job market, providing you with amazing future contacts
- Package - A competitive salary of £20,050, Employee Assistance Programme and regular incentives including restaurant vouchers
- Projects - Manage your own projects from start to finish, with one-to-one training whenever needed
- Autonomy - Freedom to be creative, lots of responsibility, and genuine input into projects
What We're Looking For:
- An undergraduate student studying a business, marketing, humanities discipline or related
- Commercially aware with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, project management and IT skills
- Able to interview in Brighton
- Willing to relocate to Brighton for the placement year, or live within commutable distance
Interested? Click 'Apply Now' !
Please note the start date is May 2023