GLL Graduate Trainee Manager
Want to get into Leisure Management?
Got a degree?
£20,848 to £23,327 pa + benefits*
If you’re passionate about leisure, sport and fitness, the award-winning GLL Graduate Trainee Manager Scheme could be for you.
It’s a two-year, UK-wide development programme that aims to fast-track talented individuals into guaranteed Assistant Manager roles on successful completion of the scheme.
- Salary increase in Year 2 of the scheme and up to Assistant Manager salary in year 3
- Assistance with relocation if needed
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Ride to work scheme
- Travel allowance
- Hugely discounted staff fitness / gym membership
- Discounts on days out and other social activities
- Continuous training and career development (qualifications and professional studies)
- Mentoring throughout the duration of the scheme
- The opportunity to join the GLL Society and have a say in how we’re run plus associated social events
If you have a degree (in any discipline) or are graduating in 2020, apply by 29th February 2020.
*All pay rates are subject to skills, experience, qualifications, age and location.
GLL is an equal opportunities employer.