Universally Speaking - Junior Language Games Tester
- Wyboston, Bedfordshire
- £24,000 YEAR
- 2nd Oct ’22
Over the last 20 years Universally Speaking has built a reputation as a trusted partner in supporting studios to make some of the world’s greatest games and applications. Games are only great when you step forward and bring your best skills to the team. Are you ready for your challenge?
You will be one of the first people to experience the game and will be part of a dynamic, high performing and multi-disciplined team whose mission is to get the game ready for release.
It doesn’t matter if this is your first job or you’ve been working for years, you’ll want to be part of the best testing team on the planet where every day you’re learning as you work on a variety of different projects.
There are multiple opportunities for both full-time & part-time roles.
What would you do at work?
- Your job is to make sure games and applications give the best user experience by being linguistic bug free
- Check in-game text for linguistic accuracy and correctness, and its accordance to cultural rules
- To do this you will learn how to follow the Universally Speaking LQA process and professional standards which we have optimised over the years to be the best in the industry
- You’ll use a variety of industry standard bug databases to write detailed bug reports that get you noticed as someone who is trusted and cares about making games better
- You’ll become the LQA Expert across a broad range of Indie to AAA projects and given areas of specialisation
You're a great match if you:
- Are a German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Indonesian, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Thai or Vietnamese native speaker.
- Have proficiency in written and spoken English
- Are passionate about video games
- Are happy to work in our offices in Wyboston (Bedfordshire)
What we can offer you:
- Full Training including management development
- Lunch and Learns
- Mini Health checks
- Perks and Discounts
- Social events and celebrations
This role is closing very soon so follow the link and get your application in asap!