Trade Marketing Assistant
- Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire
- 9th Feb ’21
The world's fastest manufacturer of retail products in their space, with sales of $5b in 2015 across Europe, Asia, Australasia, North America, Latin America and the Middle East. Customers are consumers, professionals and industrial users.
Product Marketing Assistant
Working at the business headquarters you will be working on a well-known professional product range, getting involved in everything from product marketing, branding and event marketing launches. You will be supporting the wider team with day to day marketing activities in order to produce successful product launches. This includes supporting two high growth product ranges and will give you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
Within this dynamic team you will have the opportunity to kick-start you marketing career in a role that has European reach.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Creating marketing materials.
- Supporting European marketing teams.
- Taking ownership of the product information management system.
- Liaising with external agencies to produce product catalogue.
- Working closely with departments to create campaigns and promotions.
- Preparing press-releases and branded collateral including video content.
- A 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in your related discipline.
- A creative eye with some basic experience in Adobe packages useful.
- Highly pro-active mentality and happy to get stuck in attitude.
- Any experience in product marketing would be advantageous but is not a necessity.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again