Teach First - Taster Programme
- London, London
- 15th Jan ’19
- 11 days left!
Right now, children from poorer backgrounds aren't getting a fair chance to achieve at school. Through our inspirational Taster Programme, you can find out how we're changing that - and what you can do to help.
Over the course of two days, you'll attend interactive, skills-based workshops and network with our partners and recruitment team. So that you get a taste of what it's like to be in the classroom, you'll plan and teach a mini-lesson for visiting pupils from the partner schools we work with.
It's also an excellent opportunity to develop your employability and learn more about our Leadership Development Programme. Our two-year graduate programme gives participants the skills and confidence to become inspirational leaders inside and outside of the classroom.
In addition, if criteria are met, Taster Programme participants get a guaranteed place at our assessment centre for our Insight and Brand Manager programmes. The Taster Programme is for undergraduates in their early years of study.
- Professional skills training that will enhance your employability.
- Improve your presentation, self-evaluation and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of how you can make a social impact and help us achieve our vision to end educational inequality.
- Find out what it's like to join a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer.
- A guaranteed place at our assessment centre for our Insight and Brand Manager programmes (provided you meet the criteria).
We are open for applications for our Taster Programme running from 25 - 26 April 2019.