Supply Chain Graduate
- Slough, Berkshire
- 7th Oct ’21
This company is one of the UK's largest food wholesale and catering companies. Their customers cover all sectors, from hotels and restaurants, to schools and leisure facilities.
The national accounts team work with an impressive range of customers, from famous big-name food chains through to schools and councils, delivering bespoke goods and products and helping increase the efficiency of the supply chain at every point.
This diverse role will see you getting involved in a huge mixture of responsibilities, such as:
- Offering support and advice to prospective clients and tenders
- Dealing with elements of customer management
- Reviewing stock and service reporting
- Management of all bespoke product requirements
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in the business
The opportunities for progression within a large and established company are excellent; there are countless examples of graduates joining the business and progressing in less than two years.
The training is excellent and you will receive a combination of classroom and "on the job" training in your initial few weeks in the role, getting you up to scratch on software, clients and the products.
- 2:1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject e.g. business, logistics, supply chain
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrable confidence to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of Excel (further training will be provided)
- An analytical mind-set
- Excellent organisation skills and time management