Strategic Marketing Executive
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £30,000 YEAR
- 29th Jun ’23
Established in 1997 by two Brighton University business graduates, Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is an independent specialist recruitment agency providing first class recruitment solutions to organisations seeking first class talent. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot.
We have grown organically and now have several divisions covering graduate level and experienced hire level roles - our recruitment outsourcing division is now looking to hire a fantastic marketing candidate for their growing client base.
Strategic Marketing Executive - Brighton, East Sussex - July Starts - £30K + bonus (more for relevant experience)
This is an exciting opportunity will offer you a variety of responsibilities across client and company marketing strategies, giving you creative autonomy for marketing campaigns and content across different platforms, as well as the opportunity to liaise with big-name clients such as Tesco, KMPG, and PoliceNow.
So what will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for attending client meetings with the project managers to understand the branding and advertising needs of the client, to develop an effective branding strategy to encourage more candidate applications
- You will then create and develop engaging content for the GRB website (for the branded client pages) and LinkedIn to promote these opportunities
- Ensuring content and company branding is consistent across these platforms, and using these methods to attract more clients
- Working with the marketing director to understand the current client marketing strategies and coming up with innovative ideas on how to optimise these
- Being the face of our networking events (Graduate Recruiter Network) as well as collating feedback on the events to use for marketing campaigns
- Any relevant degree subject 2:2 or above (or equivalent)
- Candidates must have at least 12 months' experience working on branded marketing strategies, and be confident producing and developing clear content marketing strategies
- Ideally, candidates will have an understanding of Canva, Photoshop, and Hootsuite
- Any exposure to a recruitment or agency environment in this type of role would be a bonus but is not essential