Software Sales Executive
- Canary Wharf, London
- 17th Aug ’19
- 1 days left!
A rapidly-growing software start up with offices in London, New York and Paris who boast clients such as KPMG, L'Oreal and Lloyds Bank. They have 9000+ users across all industries and reach 50+ countries with exciting plans to further develop.
You will be joining as a growth associate in their modern Canary Wharf offices.
As a growth associate, you will work closely with the head of UK sales to seek out new business opportunities and begin building relationships with potential clients internationally:
- Identify and research companies, sectors and markets.
- Design intelligent outbound campaigns - email, events, phone.
- Build rapport and book meetings with senior executives.
- Sell the software across a number of industries to exciting clients.
This is a very exciting time to join an innovative company and make an impact.
What's on offer:
- £28K basic salary plus bonus.
- Training on the product, all sales techniques with time spent in the Paris head office!
- Great progression opportunities within business development, entrepreneurship and growth.
- Collaborative, supportive environment with company values being excellence, trust and happiness.
- Social office with regular fun, team events.
- Minimum 2:1 level or equivalent from a top university.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Internship experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Curious and driven to succeed.
Not essential, but a bonus if you have a second language, sales, or marketing experience.