Sales Development Representative
- London, London Central
- 27th Apr ’20
This is a leading SaaS platform for SEO management. Since set-up in 2007 they have been backed by top venture capitalists in the US. They have offices in the US, London, Sydney and Tokyo.
They work with FTSE 500 businesses and are used by 57% of the fortune 100 index. This is an excellent time to join a well-funded organisation who are a few years away from an Initial Public Offering.
You will be:
- Prospecting from a list of enterprise level accounts and booking in demonstrations or opportunities which more senior account executives then close.
- Developing and executing cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers.
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the technology platform, industry trends and competition.
- Salary of £26K which will rise to £30K after three months.
- For your training you are flown to San Francisco for a week to understand the product, before spending another week in Cleveland for the remainder of your classroom training.
- You can move up from sales development representative to account executive in 12-14 months where your basic salary increases as well gaining uncapped commission.
- International outreach, this organisation has offices all over the world!
- Incentives ranging from 'Winners Dinners', catered food twice a week, $1800 cash prize top global rep a month.
- About to achieve 'Tech Unicorn' status with a billion dollar valuation.
You will need:
- A 2:1 or equivalent degree.
- Emotional maturity, this a fast-paced sales role where resilience is key. You're going to grind in your first year but it's all worth it when you're promoted to an account executive with uncapped commission!
- Some sales-based experience is preferable can be; retail, call centre, door-to-door, some previous inclination towards sales is desired.
- High-energy and confidence.
- Excellent communication skills.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again