Product Marketing Alliance - Graduate Marketing Coordinator
- London, London
- 23rd Aug ’21
When it comes to digital communities, we're leading the way. From product marketing to sales enablement to SaaS to customer success (and more) we've built and grown global communities from scratch and now we're on an unstoppable mission to scale them - at pace
Our pioneering membership and education offerings, virtual festivals, research, live broadcasts, newsletters, podcasts, & articles engage members from the world's largest companies and exciting start-ups. Think TikTok, Microsoft & Peloton.
We are looking for an exceptional marketing coordinator to join us on our journey, help us serve our community & partners and achieve our 2021 growth plans and beyond.
To execute flawless marketing initiatives across our product portfolios, including developing, launching, and managing:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Press and media relationships
- Paid advertising
- Social media strategy and engagement
- Copywriting, research, and proofreading of promotional assets
- Website management, and that's just for starters?
We should probably mention we're pretty fast-paced - if juggling isn't for you, this role might not be either. It's a great problem to have, but growing at pace means there is a lot to do and all with an ''I need it yesterday'' kind of deadline. We love it. We need you to, too.
- Annual Salary: £25,000 + bonus (opportunity to increase to £30,000 + bonus in year two)
- Flexible hours and early summer finishes
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Sociable and supportive team (and an office dog)
- New tech gear: laptop, screen, mouse, keyboard. We got you covered
- Free coffee and tea, snacks fruit, and treats
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growth scale-up, unparalleled learning opportunities, with excellent opportunities for progression
Previous experience not necessary. We have all the tools to teach and support you. If you have the below we want to hear from you:
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) or above in marketing, PR, business, English or related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, specifically written English
- Aptitude for technology (previous experience in using ESPs or CRMs would be a bonus)
- Knowledge of social media platforms (primarily Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Detail-oriented, extremely organised, with excellent proofing skills
- Creative, analytical, resourceful,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines - excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle several projects running simultaneously
- Strong sense of responsibility with a can-do attitude and confidence to hit the ground running from day one
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced start-up, target-driven environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the confidence to collaborate with product stakeholders
- Keen desire to learn the marketing campaign cycle with a view to quick progression within the team