Premier Pathways Graduate Teacher Training
- Various, Any
- 14th Sep ’18
Revolutionising Teacher Training...
Premier Pathways offers exceptional graduates a salaried, steady and supportive route into teacher training - free from tuition fees.
Will you be a part of a new generation of outstanding teachers?
Working in a school for two years, participants will immerse themselves in school life, developing beyond pedagogy and learning the profession from the routes up.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the University of Buckingham's School of Education award the PGCE with QTS.
- Phase 1: Two terms in a support role capacity, understanding the pace of your school
- Phase 2: Taking on a 50% teaching timetable
- Phase 3: 80% teaching timetable and PGCE year
- Training at the beautiful Whittlebury Hall outside of term time
- Support at every step of the way
What do we look for?
- Total commitment to becoming a teacher
- A strong academic record with a 2:2 or above, good A-Levels and at least a C in Maths and English GCSE (plus Science for the Primary route)
- The ability and discipline to study whilst working full-time
Why Premier Pathways over other routes?
- You are earning a salary the whole time
- No tuition fees - at all
- Unparalleled support network from programme Liaison Officers, the University, and peers
- Train at a steady pace and gradually builds your confidence and knowledge
- Develop in your ideal school. We carefully match the school and trainee to ensure the perfect environment for teacher training
- Locations: Greater London, Midlands, East Anglia and Kent
If you have a sincere belief in the value of a good education, we know that Premier Pathways will make sure that you get the best possible start to your teaching journey.