Post Office - Graduate Rotational Scheme
- Moorgate, London Central
- 5th Aug ’21
Location: Central London (Moorgate)
Start Date: January 2022
Application Deadline: 5th August
We're not just about mail. Post Office and our partners offer over 170 products. We have thrived at the heart of high streets and local communities across the UK for over 370 years. We may have a long-standing legacy but after our split from Royal Mail we have a start-up mentality - bringing our strong sense of purpose to a rapidly changing market.
Together, we're creating an environment we can all be proud of. We are most passionate about people with the vision and confidence to challenge the status quo, and inspire change at all levels of the business. We're building something truly exceptional, and that means bringing in new people and mind-sets from a diverse range of backgrounds.
To do this, we need innovative individuals in place to deliver our plans and maintain our status, as one of the most trusted providers of essential services in the UK.
What does our scheme involve?
During our 20-month Head Office Graduate Rotational Scheme in the City of London (Moorgate) you will complete an exceptional one-month induction training period before embarking on three 6-month head office placements. Working across our Retail, Financial Services, Telecoms, and Head Office Support Functions you could see yourself working in roles such as:
- Customer Experience
At Post Office, we are going through a digital transformation journey and you will get the opportunity to become skilled in Digital product management. Providing you with practical business experience, you will have the opportunity to learn from our digital managers, apply it across the business and be an integral part of our teams on projects across a range of areas. The remaining months of the scheme will be spent off boarding.
You'll always be encouraged to speak up with your big ideas on how we can make things better. You'll be truly listened to by your colleagues and leaders, all in an environment that recognises success and believes in success based solely on merit.
What are we looking for?
- Any degree disciplines considered
- Ambition and passion and will live by our business values
- A hunger for learning, resilient attitude and strategic thinking
- Commercially minded individuals, who will support our business strategies
- Passion and interest in the digital space
What we can offer you?
- A salary of £28,000
- Ability to gain relevant professional qualifications, depending on your rotation and business need
- A bonus scheme
- Ongoing support and access to our mentoring scheme
- A buddy to support you during the programme
- Work laptop and mobile phone
- Working from home opportunities
What is the application process?
There are 4 stages to the recruitment process:
- CV submission
- Video interview
- Telephone interview
- Digital Assessment centre
We will let you know at each stage of the process whether you have been successful or not. The assessment centre will be completed online.
Diversity Networks at Post Office
- Affinity - A focus on gender balance in the workplace e.g. Women in Leadership events
- Prism (LGBTQ+)
- Be You (Disability, Mental Health and Wellbeing)
- POEM (Post Office Ethnic Minorities)
Please Note: Due to Post Office's graduate programme being 20-months, they require visas to be within date for this time period.