MyTutor - Graduate Online Tutor
- Work From Home, England
- Up to £20 per hour £competitive
- 25th Feb ’21
Become a tutor and take home up to £20 per hour teaching school kids who need your support, all within reaching distance of the kettle. At MyTutor all our lessons happen online - all you need is a laptop, webcam, and to sit back and wait for regular, rewarding, CV-boosting work to start rolling in!
Here's why you'll love it:
- Well-paid: With earnings of up to £20 per hour, MyTutor helps pay the bills
- Flexible: You choose when, where and how much you want to tutor, so you don't have to sacrifice your studies, hobbies or social life.
- Regular: Once you've decided how much work you want, your slots will be regular, predictable and fit into the school day timetable (and we're expecting high demand thanks to the Government's new national tutoring programme)
- CV-boosting: As a tutor you'll develop your communication, planning, and organisation skills
- Rewarding: You'll be making a real difference by tutoring kids from disadvantaged backgrounds, who might not otherwise be able to afford a tutor like you
- Supportive: We find the pupils so you don't have to. Our learning space makes teaching feel easy and natural. We give you loads of helpful training and lesson resources. And we're always on-hand to answer your questions (or just give you a well-deserved pat on the back)
You don't need any previous teaching or tutoring experience to become a tutor (we train you up)! All we ask is:
- You're a recent graduate (3 year or less out of uni), or current student at one of our 60 listed UK universities
- You've got A grades in Maths, English or Science GCSE or A-Level
- You're eligible to work in the UK and are able to register as self-employed with HMRC. If you're from the EU, EEA or Switzerland, see how Brexit impacts you working on our platform here.
- During times of uncertainty, tutoring offers flexible work that you can do where you want, when you want, in a sector that's more important than ever.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again