Lidl - Graduate Supply Chain Management Programme
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- £37,000 YEAR
- 6th Feb ’23
Here at Lidl, our regional Supply Chain departments need proactive, adaptable, and self-motivated graduates like you to lead the way. Over the two-year training programme, you’ll receive all the support you need to succeed, develop, and progress your career.
The first year will be understanding how each part of our supply chain function operates and the impact it has. Alongside this you will spend time in all areas of our regional operations.
In your second year, you will focus on giving you the tool and training for an Assistant Team Manager role. On top of this, you’ll complete our comprehensive training academy with full support along the way. You’ll be part of a fast-paced programme with tangible results and goals.
What you'll do:
As well as gaining an in-depth insight into how our Supply Chain operates, you’ll receive structured, hands-on training in our Regional Distribution Centres and familiarise yourself with our network of over 900 stores. You’ll also get to grips with all aspects of the Supply Chain – managing stock, write-offs, availability and more – and see first-hand the crucial role warehouses play in our business, while spending time both in-store and in other key areas.
What you'll need:
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working independently and as part of the team
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- The desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- A 2.2 degree or above in any discipline by September 2023 or within the last 2 years
- A full UKEU driving licence
- To be legally entitled to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis
- To live (or relocate) within a one-hour commute of your chosen location
What you'll receive:
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum, as well as the option of a hire car through our providers or a £4,000 cash allowance and 30 days’ holiday per year. Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.