Lidl - Graduate Buying Management Programme - Head Office
- Tolworth, Surrey
- 12th Jan ’22
- 44 days left!
Buying Graduate Management Programme
This isn't just choosing what to stock. This is picking a great career. Understand what our customers want, then learn how to negotiate the products and contracts that meet their needs. On an international scale, and always at unbeatable prices. In your first year, you'll rotate through three key areas of our business to gain the insight you need to excel. In your second year, you'll specialise so you're ready to play a bigger role. Begin a future as extraordinary as you.
What you'll do
- Show curiosity about how the buying process works
- Make decisions and think on your feet
- Demonstrate an ability to challenge and negotiate
- Be confident about building and maintaining work relationships
- Use your sharp analytical skills to identify trends, forecast sales and analyse data, to support commercial decisions
- Bring the drive to succeed and deliver outstanding results
- Work well as part of a team and independently
- Experience a fast-paced, challenging environment where you can develop and grow
What you'll need
- German language skills (this is essential and will be tested during the application process)
- A 2:2 degree or above in any discipline by September 2022 or within the last 2 years
- A valid driving license by 1st July 2022
- To live (or relocate) within a one-hour commute of Lidl GB Head Office in Tolworth, Surrey
- Passion for the food retail industry
- To be assertive and confident in your communication skills
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career. We're proud to offer a competitive salary of £37,000 with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting, company car and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
What to expect when you apply
We'll invite you to complete three online exercises, designed to help us find out if you're a future Lidl leader.
As part of your application, you will also complete a video interview and face-to-face assessment centre. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.