Junior Consultant - Healthcare Headhunting Firm
- Marylebone, London
- £28,000 ote
- 23rd Dec ’18
- 5 days left!
This award winning Executive Search firm are one of a group of companies filling high level positions within the NHS and healthcare industries. Since their inception in 2011, they have come a long way, developing and maintaining a great reputation within the Healthcare industry and building an additional 3 brands off the back of this reputation.
As a quality focused firm, they specialise in placing talented individuals in to some of the most challenging and unique roles within the UK's healthcare industry.
This company offers graduates an opportunity to build successful, lucrative careers while also satisfying their altruistic desires by improving efficiency within the NHS.
- £20-23K basic salary.
- Adult working environment; unlimited holiday allowance.
- Fantastic incentives and team events; lunches in Paris, Henley Regatta, team drinks, new starter lunches, financial bonuses.
- Company pension (subject to completing a probationary period).
- Private healthcare (subject to completing a probationary period).
- Supporting the development of national talent pools of candidates (aka market mapping), including initiating and building engagement and rapport with the client base, target organisations and prospective candidates.
- Writing reports and support documents to assist in the search process.
- Conducting meticulous research.
- Market Research and Business Development calls to win new vacancies.
- Partaking in webinars, conferences and attending events to build your reputation and business to business relationships.
- Account management and relationship management.
- Filling Senior Doctor and Clinician positions of £100k+.
- Speaking with potential candidates in the marketplace, gathering market intelligence, introducing them to your clients and developing rapport.
- Educated to degree level (2.1 equivalent or above).
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as this role will be a solo effort at times.
- Be passionate, with the focus to succeed and desire to build a career.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable talking to people at all levels of seniority.