International Events Sales Graduate - Japanese Speaking
- London, London
- £32,000 ote
- 25th Jul ’19
- 1 days left!
A global leader in connecting experts and industry leaders through networking events across 60 markets within various industries. These industries include Global Finance, Telecoms Media and Technology, Life Sciences and Law. This company has offices based in Sydney, Dubai and Singapore.
Working on the sales team, you will be trained to become an industry expert working on 10-12 events across the year. You will develop exceptional networking skills whilst building relationships with c-level executives.
Why should you choose this role?
- Progression: structured progression plan with previous graduates being promoted within their first six months and looking to progress into management within 2 years.
- Training: As part of the role, you will be given internal training but also the chance to attend external training days provided by the company.
- Travel Prospects: Chance to travel internationally, previous graduates have recently attended events in Vienna, Japan and Mexico.
- Salary: Your starting salary will begin at £20.5K OTE £32K (uncapped commission).
- Benefits: Charity days off work, flexible working hours, beer and prosecco Fridays, quarterly company social events, 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday) plus you can buy extra holiday.
What do you need?
- Degree grade of 2:2 or equivalent in any degree discipline.
- Excellent communication skills gained through customer service roles.
- Drive to succeed.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Experience in sales or target driven environment is a bonus.
- Available ASAP.
- Fluency in Japanese.