Graduate Trainee Business Manager
- London, London
- 19th Feb ’20
Looking for a rewarding career in FMCG?
This company is one of the UK's largest food wholesale and catering companies. Their customers cover all sectors, from hotels and restaurants, to schools and leisure facilities.
An 18-month training programme to develop into a business manager with an in-depth understanding of the sales function. Through structured training in this permanent role you will learn the ropes in telesales, field sales and customer service in order to effectively grow and manage a portfolio of London based clients.
What's in it for me?
- £25K starting salary, increasing once you complete the training programme
- Company car
- Supportive team and mentor
- Structured training
- Extensive company benefits
- Desirable London location
What you need
- 2:1 or above in any subject
- A full UK driving licence
- A passion and interest in FMCG, specifically food and drink
- Hungry for success in a fast paced sales environment
- Retail or customer service experience is desirable
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again