Graduate Trade Marketing Assistant
- Preston, Lancashire
- 26th Aug ’21
A market leading supplier of bakery products and ingredients to food service, manufacturing and baking industries.
Trade Marketing Assistant
I fantastic opportunity has arisen for a graduate looking to kick-start a career in marketing within a food focused business. The opportunity is a varied marketing role, with lots of opportunity for training and development long term. You will be helping to develop and execute the trade marketing strategy for this national food services business.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the team with all aspects of the marketing mix
- Designing and creating trade marketing materials
- Helping to organise and represent the business at trade shows and events
- Monitoring and analysing competitor activities
- Identifying future market trends and opportunities
- Gathering market and product intelligence
- Working with wider internal departments
- Managing marketing administration
The role is to start in August or September 2021 and is offering £23-25k depending on experience.
What do You Need?
-Either a degree in marketing, business or related with a clear focus on marketing modules
-A 2:2 level degree or above (or equivalent)
-OR you will have a CIM qualification
-Confident writing capabilities
-Strong interest in the food industry
-Any experience with the Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage
-No experience is required, although any relevant marketing experience either in an industrial placement, internship or post university would be a strong bonus