Graduate Technical Field Sales Consultant
- Heathrow, Middlesex
- 28th Mar ’19
GRB are recruiting for an international industry leader in automation and industrial technology. This company has been listed within Forbes most innovative companies as well as within the list of best valued companies by Business Insider. They serve clients in over 100 countries, turn over more than £3 billion global sales a year and are expanding rapidly.
We are searching for ambitious individuals, both recent graduates and those with previous sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within consultative sales.
Your duties will be as follows:
- Generating sales within your designated territory.
- Weekly structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days.
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities.
- You will be meeting and demonstrating products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions.
- You will be a key contributor to their dynamic, close knit sales team.
- You will be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same.
They provide a 4-8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the starting point of your continued training and development throughout your career.
- £28-35K basic salary.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat).
- 20 days holiday.
- Advanced company pension.
- Life cover and private healthcare.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Fully expensed travel and accommodation.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Degree educated in any discipline, however a Business, Scientific or Technical degree would be beneficial.
- Previous sales or commercial experience.
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve.
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability.
- Must have a full driving licence.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again