Graduate Technical Consultant
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £25K £25,000
- 22nd Nov ’19
- 2 days left!
Who they are:
An information management consultancy who are well versed at taking on graduates. Recently launched their own platform,which has catapulted them in to a new phase of growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Requirements gathering.
- Project planning and delivery across multiple clients and sites.
- Seeing through the business process from end-to-end.
- Managing content management systems.
- Implementation of technical systems.
- Training clients and running workshops in the latest Microsoft Tech.
What they'll give you:
- Early responsibility.
- Flexible and organic training
- Exposure to Microsoft's latest technology.
- A fantastic work environment.
- Merit based progression.
- Exposure to world class clients.
What you need:
- 2:1 equivalent level or above in your degree.
- Be able to demonstrate an ongoing and active interest in technology.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn.
- The desire to work independently.
Bonus points if you have worked with Microsoft Sharepoint, PowerApps or PowerBI.