Graduate Technical Account Manager
- London, London Central
- 19th Jan ’20
As we all know, tech start-ups are booming. Innovative apps and platforms are popping up everywhere. Wouldn?t it be great to join a growing company amid turning their start-up status into scale-up?
What about if I throw in a beautiful, loft-style London office with a roof terrace and a great social culture - you?d be interested, wouldn?t you?
Just imagine the skyline views?
** The Role **
This is an exciting brand new role within the research and consultancy team. Recently launched an exciting new product to help clients get even more out of the platform. Its a phenomenal opportunity that will allow you to utilise your technical skills whilst using your communication skills to liaise with clients.
- Building relationships with existing clients
- Reaching out to clients who are already benefiting from the platform but could be interested in the new product
- Explaining the technical part of the platform in laymen terms
- Spotting opportunities for growth and taking feedback to develop long-term strategy
- Hitting renewal and retention targets
- Tech savvy- ability to understand and explain the technological product in layman terms
- 2:1 or above in any technical numerate degree
- Happy to work towards targets
- Articulate with a strong ability to build rapport
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again