Graduate Talent Outreach Assistant (6 Months)
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 1st Jul ’21
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a highly successful, Brighton based recruitment company. We specialise in providing solutions to organisations who are seeking the best graduate talent. Established by two local graduates in 1997, we have grown organically to a diverse team of around 50, and have an exceptional track record in developing our employees. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google and Trustpilot!
Working within our Marketing department, our Talent Outreach Assistant is responsible for outbound communication to potential new candidates and existing candidates. Following a refined process, you will create targeted marketing emails to large groups of candidates every week, collect new opted-in job seekers, update our in-house CRM and track performance to feedback into the strategy.
It is this vital wing of our Marketing team that ensures our graduate talent pool the best it can be when our consultants are searching for their next hire for a top graduate employer.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive starting salary of £20.5K
- Full training and support
- Excellent central Brighton location
- Relaxed, dress down working environment with flexi-time
- Friendly, sociable team with incentives and parties
- 6-month contract with scope to extend
- Potential for the role to expand into more Marketing responsibilities
The ideal candidate
- Strong MS office experience in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good type speed and knowledge of keyboard shortcuts
- Focused with fine attention to detail
- Commutable distance from Brighton
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again